INTRODUCTORY SESSION (free)
THURSDAY, 28 MARCH 2019
7PM, ROOM 4
‘Experiencing God’ is a 12-week course that centres on and unpacks Pastor Henry Blackaby’s “Seven Realities of Experiencing God”. This course is highly effective in helping you know and understand what it means to walk closely with God, and to discern His voice and know His ways.
The structure of the course is centered on what the author, Henry Blackaby, calls the “Seven Realities of Experiencing God.” The course expands on the points below:
1. God is always at work around you.
2. God pursues a continuing love relationship with you that is real and personal.
3. God invites you to become involved with Him in His work.
4. God speaks by the Holy Spirit through the Bible, prayer, circumstances, and the church to reveal Himself, His purposes, and His ways.
5. God’s invitation for you to work with Him always leads you to a crisis of belief that requires faith and action.
6. You must make major adjustments in your life to join God in what He is doing.
7. You come to know God by experience as you obey Him and He accomplishes His work through you.
The course is $25 for the workbook.
To register for the free Introductory Session, or the full course, please email Michael at