Greenlane Christian Centre is a vibrant, multicultural church family of all ages. We value hope, truth and authenticity.
We are looking for an innovative, creative yet grounded, coach and relationship-builder to join our team. This role will guide our age-based ministry teams and inspire our care, education and other connection-building programs.
To be successful in this role you will
- be committed to developing others
- be imaginative, able to have fun and to laugh at yourself
- demonstrate a contagious love for Jesus and a strong commitment to local church ministry
- bring research, theological and intellectual rigour to current and future ministries
- be an experienced people and operational leader
This is a full-time role with supervisory responsibilities and is part of the Greenlane Christian Centre senior leadership team.
Read the full job description here.
To apply please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close midnight 13 June 2017